The Spanish Network has present this work in a successful event inaugurated by Secretary of State for Cooperation in Latin America (Ministry of Foreign Affairs). The work, with more than 70 pages, is made public with the occasion of the second anniversary of the approval of the SDGs and wants to raise awareness into the business community and the general public about the need to take action and generate knowledge to meet SDGs.
For this, it has different sections:
- PESTLE analysis (political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental factors)
- Focus groups with 14 experts
- 13 Sustainability trends in Spain
- 8 Expert editorial and more than 50 best practices
- Special Dossier with business information and action keys
Shortly, an English synopsis.